Following is the editorial process that every manuscript submitted to the journal undergoes during the course of the review.
Once a manuscript is submitted, the Chief Editorial Officer (CEO) of Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC) inspects the submitted manuscript. If the Chief Editorial Officer determines that the manuscript is not of sufficient quality to go through the normal review work flow or if the subject of the manuscript is not appropriate to the journal's scope, then he rejects the manuscript without further processing.
If the CEO determines that the submitted manuscript is of sufficient quality and falls within the scope of the journal, he sends the manuscript to one or more external reviewers for peer-review. These external reviewers will be selected by the CEO from the list of potential reviewers / editorial boad members selected by M/S Transstellar Journal Publications and Research Consultancy Private Limited (TJPRC)'s apex committee based on their availability for a quality review. Most of the times, the review committee will comprise only a subset of the global editorial board due to non-availability of a common timeframe window and the inability of members to allocate quality time for a thourough review and scrutiny of research papers. CEO will be in touch with all the board members frequently to ascertain their available bandwidth and accordingly select the subset. This subset may vary from edition to edition and the selection process is left to the discretion of CEO.
Selection criteria for Editorial Board membership / Reviewership:
1. Qualification - For academicians, minimum of atleast one Ph.D., for industry people, minimum of 15 years of experience out of which 5 years in Senior Management position and for bureaucrats, should either be a group 1 / group 2 qualified professionals with atleast 12 years of experience
2. Number of years of teaching experience if the applicant is an academician
3. Number of years of academic research experience post their Ph.D.,
4. Quality of Research consulting experience with non-academic external bodies, if any
5. Number of paper presentations in National & International conferences, Seminars, Patents obtained etc.,
6. Number of M.Phil.,s and Ph.D.,s produced
7. Contribution to society, if any
8. Other distinguished achievements in academics and administration
9. Number of National, International conferences & Seminars conducted
Selected members will be intimated thru email and the status of their selection will be reflected in company's website - www.tjprc.org
Editorial Board members / Reviewers submit their review reports on the manuscripts along with their recommendation of one of the following actions to the Chief Editorial Officer (CEO) :